Class problem

Daniel Pryde dpryde+usenet at cis.strath.ac.uk
Mon Dec 8 12:18:16 EST 2003

Hello. I'm currently trying to create my first class in python, but I've
ran into a bit of a problem which I fear may just be a simple error. I
created a class called ImagePyramid.py which currently only contains an
_init_ method which takes in 2 parameters and performs a bunch of things
using these parameters. I believe I've followed the tutorial correctly,
but when I import it and try to make an instance of it, it returns with
the error that 'module' is not callable. I'm kind of new to this
language so I believe that it's most likely a simple error on my behalf.
Any advice on what I may be doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Daniel