Optimize flag on shebang line

Andres Corrada-Emamnuel andres at mamey.com
Wed Dec 10 10:38:55 EST 2003

Okay. Got it to work with the absolute path.
So page 25 of "Python in a Nutshell" needs to qualify its statement that
Unix systems allow:

#! /usr/bin/env python {options}

to something else.

By the way, my use of the -O switch is to encapsulate debugging print
statements under 'if __debug__' construction so having the switch on or not
makes a big difference.