Broken python-model.el

Peter Milliken PeterM at resmed.com.au
Thu Dec 18 15:53:35 EST 2003

Well, I downloaded the python-mode.el just this morning as I was reading the
news group. So it was about 1 - 1.5 hours ago (it's now 7:50am in Sydney, so
I would have tried it probably about 6:30am) now that I downloaded
python-mode.el (4.40) and had that exact problem.

Do you mean you have changed the code since then? The revision number in the
file doesn't seem to have changed (looking at sourceforge again now). So I
don't think it is fixed :-)

Peter