problems on GUI editor~

black quiteblack at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 22:08:02 EST 2003

Howdy~
 I am trying to code with a text editor, during that i got some problems and i hope anyone could supply any clue, they are laied right below:

1 how can we undo and redo action ? This command can be commonly located at Edit-Undo and Edit-Redo for most of editors.
2 can we communicate with clipboard of current system ?
3 i build a textfield by Text class of Tkinter module. i found some shortcut keys are automatically activated but they did not act as what i expected, how can i config or disable them ?
4 how can we customize a right-clicking menu ? i searched whole Tkinter but found no menu be available for right-clicking

one million thanx for any suggestion~