Python Job Market

Samuel Walters swalters_usenet at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 04:56:53 EST 2003

So, In the past year and a half, I've become very enamored with Python.
Eventually, it would be nice to eek out a living being a Python
code-monkey.  What's the job market like for python right now?  Where is
it going?  I have some experience with c and c++ and windows system
administration, so this could be considered a minor career change.  Does
anyone have any advice on what direction to focus my studies and efforts
so that I'm more marketable?

Thanks in advance,

Sam Walters

--
|Never forget the halloween documents.
|http://www.opensource.org/halloween/
|""" Where will Microsoft try to drag you today?