python xml dom help please

Andrew Clover and-google at doxdesk.com
Mon Dec 1 07:30:51 EST 2003

spam.meplease at ntlworld.com (deglog) wrote:

> Does the function def __regress(self) from the same package need a similar
> fix?

Nope, looks OK to me. There's no 'in between' state where the current node
ends up pointing somewhere it shouldn't in this one, because of the different
order of the next/previous-sibling step and the move-through-ancestor/descendant
step.

I haven't checked all of the rest of the code, though, so I can't guarantee
there aren't any other problems with 4DOM's Traversal/Range implementation.

--
Andrew Clover
mailto:and at doxdesk.com
http://www.doxdesk.com/