Threads with Python 2.2.2 on Red Hat 9.0

Neil Hodgson nhodgson at bigpond.net.au
Sat Dec 20 18:53:39 EST 2003

Oren Tirosh:

> Can you post the code that causes this problem? Preferably, it should be
> the smallest program that consistently displays different behavior with
> and without setting LD_ASSUME_KERNEL. The regression tests for threads
> pass fine on RH9.

   Thanks for the reply, Oren. My company has just broken up for the year
and won't be back until January 12th, so I can't experiment now. As I
haven't seen any 'yes, it is a known problem' replies, I expect this is a
problem in our code, so will try removing chunks of functionality until it
starts working.

   Neil