How to Parse a Script before execution

Susanne susi2000 at web.de
Mon Dec 8 11:05:16 EST 2003

Hello,

i need some help with python.
I have written some c++ extensions for python, and i can execute a
script, calling this functions. (PyRun_SimpleFile)

Now my problem is, that i want to parse the script first, because i
want
to know, if there are any wrong arguments (e.g. not the right number
of arguments, or of wrong type (int, char* etc.)).

PyRun_SimpleFile tells me, whether there is an error, but
it executes all calls before the wrong one.

Can anyone give me a hint?

PyParser_SimpleParseFile is not, what i am looking for!!

Thanks a lot.
Susanne