Try except - bug?

Askari 9974331 at cvm.qc.ca
Tue Dec 30 22:01:47 EST 2003

Rene Pijlman <reply.in.the.newsgroup at my.address.is.invalid> wrote in message news:<1ne3vvobhp2u6mqar4khk84h64hcmu8h1o at 4ax.com>...
> Askari:
> >Ops! For test (to do the error), you must click on button "crypter!" with
> >blank textField
>
> The program runs fine and displays a dialogue with "!ERREUR! :: Vous devez
> avoir un code pour l'encryption.".

It's at 355 or 363 the error...

============
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Assembleur_Man\Bureau\test.py", line 363, in c
rypte
    os.remove(destination)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ''

at line 355 you have : "fileDest.close()"
and at line 363 you have : "os.remove(destination)"

What is your version of python? (I have 2.3.2)
Do you have "Traceback" message in console (when you see the dialog)?

Askari