LoggError

Faith sillyfaith at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:32:11 EST 2003

Hi all,
I am trying to use wx.LogError, its used inside a method of a wxDialog
class.. when I call it the main dialog is not shown yet ( cause there
is an error) and for some reason the log msg is not shown.. I guess it
has to do with the fact that there is no window openned.. because when
I openned a dialog and then called the wx.LogError I could see the
error msg!!
so my question is: why is it happenning and if my guess is right is
there a way to show the logmsg with out showing a dialog first..
Thanks,
Cheers Faith