ANN: Python Language Reference

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Dec 26 17:27:17 EST 2003

Stephen Ferg wrote:

> An attempt to produce a complete, alphabetized reference of all of
> Python's language features. The purpose is support developers, who
> need a quick way to look up information about a language feature.
>
> The table of contents was extracted from:
>  * the index of the language reference
>  * the index of the library reference
>  * the global module index
>
> http://www.ferg.org/pyref/index.html

It looks like a great reference.  The only suggestion I would make is to
chop up the table of contents into smaller pieces since it's so large.
It's not so verbose that there shouldn't _also_ be an option contain
everything, but I think for casual browsing it'd be better to have
separate contents pages for, say, each letter.

--
 __ Erik Max Francis && max at alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/  \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && &tSftDotIotE