Zen of ...

Hans Nowak hans at zephyrfalcon.org
Tue Dec 16 23:47:03 EST 2003

Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
> Gerrit Holl wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> shouldn't the Zen of Python really be called the Zen of Programming?
>>
> I dont know, but since we've already have a Tao of Programming[1], what
> is the Tao of Python ?-)

Not sure... Confucianism and Taoism, as philosophies, can be applied to
programming too.  I wrote some outlines for an article on that, half-seriously.
   (Hey, there are so many flavors of programming, functional, stack-based,
structured, procedural, object-oriented, aspect-oriented, data-driven, etc...
why not Taoistic programming? :-)  Maybe next year I'll actually write that
article, though I cannot guarantee it will very useful...

--
Hans (hans at zephyrfalcon.org)
http://zephyrfalcon.org/