Python supported web hosting?

Irmen de Jong irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 11 04:42:32 EST 2003

Jeff Wagner wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good web hosting company who supports Python? When I finally get my numerology
> program written, I would like to put it on my web site for everyone to be able to use but my present
> web host only supports Perl CGI scripts.

I'm hosting a site with Python-hosting.com, and have been quite happy
indeed. Remi's response to queries is fast and to the point and the
hosting is very flexible. I'm running my own python web server software
(but you can choose for a whole load of pre-installed servers such as
webware, spyce, cherrypy...) and it's even possible to compile and
install custom modules yourself if they are not available.

--Irmen