linux wine py2exe ??

Doveclaw doveclaw at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 20 18:40:05 EST 2003

Assuming he knows what wine is, and that it looks like he installed a
versions of Python through wine.. he's trying to create a windows
executable with wine on a linux box. I didn't see the original message,
but I'd think we all need some more information (as far as errors and
the code that threw them).. unless somebody knows a reason off the top
of their head.. such as whether that wine-installed version would be
able to happily co-exist.

--
Doveclaw <doveclaw at users.sourceforge.net>