Socket Programming

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Fri Dec 26 09:00:11 EST 2003

Bjorn Pettersen wrote:
> Finally, I'd be very surprised if "Python in a Nutshell" by Alex Martelli
> didn't have the best coverage of them all, however that book is still on
> my list so I'll have to let someone else comment on it...

I'm obviously biased, so I won't comment, but the Nutshell does indeed
have a full chapter devoted to sockets and server-side modules.

Fortunately, you need not rely on others' opinions about it: you can
visit safari.oreilly.com and join, for free, for two weeks, to read one
or more chapter from the Nutshell (and/or many other books) online.  Just
remember to cancel the subscription within 2 weeks so you won't have
to pay for it!

Alex