python-dev Summary for 2003-10-16 through 2003-11-15

Brett C. brett at python.org
Thu Dec 4 14:05:34 EST 2003

aahz at pythoncraft.com (Aahz) wrote in message news:<bqje6o$jd5$1 at panix3.panix.com>...
> In article <mailman.1153.1069961629.702.python-list at python.org>,
> Brett C. <brett at python.org> wrote:
> >
> >This is the twenty-eighth and twenty-ninth summaries written by Brett
> >Cannon (does anyone even read this?).
>
> Hey, I've sent you enough corrections on your drafts, do I need to read
> the final copy, too?  ;-)

=)  Sorry, Aahz.  You do deserve recognition as the second most
prolific editor of the Summaries.  But I really should just be
thanking everyone who has ever helped me correct the darn thing.  My
adversity to proof-reading would probably lead to a sub-par Summary if
other people were not willing to pick up my slack and tell me where I
need to fix things.

-Brett