install multiple versions of activepython

Hoang tr at jotsite.com
Sat Dec 13 10:30:39 EST 2003

Is it possible to install multiple versions of ActivePython on the same
machine?

Many modules which used to work with Python 2.2 now don't on 2.3.  I am
using some 2.3 features but lots of programs that used to work, don't
anymore.  This is especially true with modules that expose their libraries
as DLLs.  Has backward compatibility been a nagging problem with Python?

Please feel free to chide me if this is a no-brainer question.

Hoang Do
http://jotsite.com