Zope import PythonScript.standard unauthorized

Lucas Branca nospam at freeworld.fr
Fri Dec 12 09:42:42 EST 2003

> I found out that the problem is in Products/PythonScript permission.
> To test them,  in the ZMI, I created this script and then I tested it

>  SCRIPT
> # Example code:
> from Products.PythonScripts.standard import html_quote, urlencode
> return 1

> OUTPUT DU TEST
> Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
>
> Error Type: ImportError
> Error Value: import of "urlencode" from "Products.PythonScripts.standard"
is
> unauthorized

OK....  if somebody else have same problem and  Googling come here,
that's the way I went (and now all works)

on Debian I used  package for  Zope (2.5.1) and  Python (2.1.3) from woody
and I received the error  above

now I removed debian zope package  ( :( sigh sigh )  ,
and I 'm using
http://zope.org/Products/Zope/2.6.2/Zope-2.6.2-linux2-x86.tgz
Finally, all works fine .....

Lucas