IDE for debugging

Michael Geary Mike at DeleteThis.Geary.com
Wed Dec 24 22:05:38 EST 2003

> Thanks MIke.
>  I forgot to add another note, by the way, that I received an
> email from ActiveState correcting me on this.
> I will add your positive mention to my ultimate decision.

Glad to help. But my real advice is to do like I did: Download all the IDEs
that you are considering and try them out yourself. You'll quickly know
which one suits your needs and taste the best. For me, it was a no-brainer:
I spend most of my work day in Microsoft Visual Studio, and unlike the
others I tried, Komodo is designed to be familiar and comfortable for a
Visual Studio user. But what matters to me may not be important to someone
else. So try them all and have fun exploring!

-Mike