Got Python web host, yay! Now what?

Robert Oschler no_replies at fake_email_address.invalid
Thu Aug 21 12:47:07 EDT 2003

I found a good web host that has Python 2.x support and I've set up an
account.  It's LunarPages.com if you're interested .  Do I have to do
anything special to run Python scripts, besides upload the script to the
cgi-bin directory?  If so, please direct me to a good web page or doc that
goes into the necessary details.

thx

--

Robert Oschler
"Let the web hear you, add your voice to your web site in minutes!"