Beginner's popups in vanilla Python program

Art my_junk at pa.net
Mon Aug 4 22:49:51 EDT 2003

Stephan ...

Thank you immensely for recommending "EasyGUI".  That is EXACTLY what I was
looking for.  I did, of course, notice that you are the author!  Where do I
send the check?

Anyone else looking for some simple popups ought to try EasyGUI ... it is a
fantastic tool for getting ramped up in Python!  It is a really nice
compact collection of Message boxes and modal dialog popups to start off with.

        Blessings in abundance, all the best, and ENJOY!

        Art Du Rea,   Carlisle,  PA   USA