Problems with python-list?

Dave Brueck dave at pythonapocrypha.com
Wed Aug 20 22:32:52 EDT 2003

Is anybody else having problems sending email to
python-list at python.org? About 48 hours ago or so my posts stopped
making it to the list (I usually post via the mailing list rather than
to the Usenet group).

I tried unsubscribing and resubscribing to the list, but that turned
out to be a mistake because once the list server sent me the email to
confirm my subscription request, my reply email confirming it got
ignored too!

Does anybody know if something changed on the mailing list in the past
1-3 days? I don't know of anything that happened on my end as emails
to every other destination still work and up until I tried to
unsubscribe and resubscribe I was still receiving python-list emails
as well as my normal mail. Any help or hints would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Dave

P.S. Also, I sent emails to the list admin address, but that too is a
python.org address so I don't know if that made it.

P.P.S. Also also, I tried subscribing from 3 different accounts in two
different states in the U.S., but to no avail. :)