classes (table)

Heiko Wundram heikowu at ceosg.de
Wed Aug 6 23:11:09 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 13:49, Wiebke Pätzold wrote:
> but the user of the program should have the possibility to select in
> wich column the search takes place.

If you're not willing to start thinking Python and read some
documentation before asking questions as these (have you ever seriously
programmed before? If not, go read the tutorials on
http://www.python.org), I guess there's no reason I'd help you. Unless
you pay for my programming time, of course...

Heiko.

PS: I know Alex Martelli has answered already, but I just thought that
it might be worth noting that Wiebke is simply asking the group to write
a program she needs, which is not what I think comp.lang.python is
for...