Your details (Thank you for applying!)

JOBLINE JOBLINE JOBLINE.JOBLINE at lcra.org
Thu Aug 21 08:53:14 EDT 2003

We received your resume and are excited that you are interested in job opportunities at LCRA! Thank you for allowing us to review your qualifications.

Please note that we are only able to process inquiries that include a specific job number. If your e-mail text or resume includes a specific job number, we will enter your information into our applicant system and forward your information to the appropriate hiring manager for review.

We update our job postings each Friday afternoon, so visit our Web site at www.lcra.org for the latest job openings. Also updated weekly on our Web site, the Job Status Report keeps you informed about the hiring status of recently posted positions.

If you have questions, call LCRA's Employee Services Department at 473-4004 (1-800-776-5272, Ext. 4004).

Once again, thank you for taking the time to send us your resume. We appreciate your time and your interest.

>>> python-list 08/21/03 07:52 >>>

Please see the attached file for details.