Advice to a Junior in High School?

Jose Rodriguez tub4jxr at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 01:56:32 EDT 2003

Really hate to say this but....

I agree with another post in that you should look into a real field
where you might be able to use the computer 'hobby' aspects of it in
your field.  For instance, be a doctor such as an oconologist,
radiologist, or ear-noste-throat.  These are great, high paying
positions that are becoming extremely computer intensive.  I look at
it from the standpoint of practicality....  you'll never want for a
job since there has been a demand in most sections of the country for
the last 30+ years, you'll get paid a ridiculous salary, and have a
normal work week of 25 - 50 hours.

Enjoy the Porchse, the yacht, and the time to focus your skills in
programming.