Brandon's personal style (was)

Anand Pillai pythonguy at Hotpop.com
Tue Aug 19 13:49:31 EDT 2003

The anaconda was much bigger, louder and enormous than anything
the snakes ever experienced in their humble but peaceful abode.

The anaconda saw his chance to make it big in the snake community.
It began hissing violently in all directions.

...And the snakes went back to their burrows leaving the
anaconda to regurgitate its undigested food...

Waiting for the hissing to die...

-Anand