Python win32 dll

Karl Lopes karl_lopes at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 16:32:14 EDT 2003

Hello all,
  I would like to implement a COM server using python.
  This server is based on an interface which was given to me in Visual Basic.

  For example one of the methods in the interface is:
  Public Sub CreateLogFile(ByVal LogFilePath AS String,
                           ByRef LogFileIntf As LogFile);

 1. The corresponding Python method would be:
    def CreateLogFile( self, LogFilePath, LogFileIntf ). Is this correct?
 2. Is there a difference in the way Python implements ByVal and ByRef?

 Thanks
 Karl