Tix + Python + Windows?

Michael Peuser mpeuser at web.de
Wed Aug 13 03:32:26 EDT 2003

Yea - same problem some weeks ago. It seems to be a corrupted TCL script of
just minor significance.
I just deleted that line and the next braced section....
You need no tcl knowledge for that - just some feeling ;-)
No problem so far, but I do not use TIX tjat often - it was a try with PAGE
GUI-Builder

Kndly
Michael P

news:8bf5dfd1.0308121544.30d1c565 at posting.google.com...