drop down feature

Michael Peuser mpeuser at web.de
Wed Aug 13 04:12:10 EDT 2003

Hi Greg,

I fully agree with your very comprehensive statements. I personally do not
know VB so much but RealBasic for Macintosh which is absolutely in the line
of useability. It is as well a very friendly GUI Builder with all
drag-n-drop and multimedia stuff AND it compiles AND it makes self contained
exe files!!

This in fact is my wishlist for a Python IDE .....

Of course the *language* itself is mess ;-)

I have the impression, that Wing IDE Standard Edition *could* have somthing
in it, but not the "lite" version. I also like Active States KOMODO , but
the professional version costs some hundred bucks as well. This is not
acceptable. It's much too less for the money.....

Kindly
Michael P

news:vjiu1aeknt8hd2 at corp.supernews.com...