ANN: Snakelets 1.3 (simple-to-use web app server with dynamic pages)

Irmen de Jong irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 25 17:19:27 EDT 2003

Irmen de Jong wrote:
> I'm happy to say that Snakelets 1.3 is now available.

I forgot to mention that to successfully start it, you
now have to generate a music database file yourself.
Previously one was included (my own :-) but I removed
it. It's in the webapps/music directory.
You can generate one yourself by running the
makedatabase.py script, giving the directory(ies)
with your mp3 files in it as arguments.

Sorry :)

--Irmen de Jong