What's better about Rattlesnakes than Pythons?

ForHimself Every Man everyman_forhimself at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 23:39:44 EDT 2003

What's better about Rattlesnakes than Python.  I'm sure there's
something.  What is it?

This is not a troll.  I'm a snake shooping and I want people's
answers.  I don't know beans about Rattlesnakes or have an
preconceived ideas about them.  I noticed, however, that everyone I
talk to who are aware of Pythons are also afraid of Rattlesnakes.  So
it seems that Rattlesnakes have the potential to compete with and
displace Pythons.  I'm curious how evolution will play this out.

Cheers,

--                        www.microsoft.com
ForHimself, Every Man        Redmond, WA

On the 15th level, there is a troll
He drinks no wine and smokes no stogies
But, oh he loves to eat them little rougies