The importance of using Library Functions

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Aug 13 10:35:38 EDT 2003

Doug Tolton wrote:

> Interestingly TextWrap choked on the text I'm running it against.  I'm
> sure it's more an issue of complete craziness in these files than an
> actual problem with TextWrap.

I believe textwrap.py has some fairly extensive unit tests.**  Could
you please post your failing example (if it's not too big), or email
it to me and/or Greg Ward to investigate?  Thanks.

-Peter

** (I believe this since Greg wrote them and I ported them to PyUnit.
I don't know if that's what's still with the module in Py2.3.)