ANN: BlackAdder V1.0.0

Shawn Gordon shawn at thekompany.com
Mon Aug 25 09:44:03 EDT 2003

Gerhard Häring <gh at ghaering.de> wrote in message news:<mailman.1061800972.32482.python-list at python.org>...
> Neil Hodgson wrote:
> > Gerhard H ring:
> >
> >>Furthermore, I'd excpect an email address with a connection to the
> >>company that offers the product, something like
> >>blackadder at thekompany.com, sales at thekompany.com or something like that.
> >>Not some random BadJake with a completely different email address ;-)
> >
> > I'm interested in what has happened here. [...]
>
> I've written to sales at thekompany.com and recommended they publicly
> clarify the issue.
>
> -- Gerhard

John works for us, but BlackAdder isn't the product he works on, and
he had misunderstood internally that when we put out the release
candidate recently that it was the 1.0, the 1.0 will be out in the
next week to 10 days.  We had just hired a marketing person last week
as well and there is some further internal confusion as to pointing
things out to her and just doing it.  So I'm sorry for any confusion
that might have arisen, you can write to sales at thekompany.com if you
are interested in any information, also if you were to purchase
BlackAdder now, you would get it for the discounted beta price and
then get 1.0 when it is released as part of your purchase (no further
cost), since we are getting very close to that 1.0, the window is
short to enjoy that discount.

Again, sorry for any trouble or confusion that might have been caused.

Shawn Gordon
President
theKompany.com