Is Python your only programming language?

c42 nospam at nospam.net
Tue Aug 12 10:22:32 EDT 2003

After college I started using VB & VBA for most of my bigger projects
and Winbatch for my system admin stuff. However, as my current company
has started to move more of its servers to Linux, I'm programming almost
exclusively in Python.

In the past I've used Komodo and found it to be very nice tool, but I'm
also keeping an eye on Boa Constructor with its advances as well.

In article <h9%Za.8225$M6.622467 at newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
code at joecheng.com says...