two quick questions

Elaine Jackson elainejackson7355 at home.com
Wed Aug 13 18:35:51 EDT 2003

Thanks to everyone who responded about this, both for the info regarding
question (1) and for the tact in not balaboring the sheer stupidity behind
question (2). That whole business got inverted somehow on its way to (whatever
passes for) my brain. Sorry about that. On the up side, it may turn out to have
been an instructive mistake: both questions are special cases of a single
underlying question or problem that I've been harboring for some time. I may
eventually start a thread about it (here or elsewhere), but for now I'm still
trying to mould it into a sensible question. I think it could be an interesting
topic for people concerned with computer-science pedagogy. So far I don't even
know if there's anyone like that around here.

In any case, mucho appreciado for the help.

ej

news:uzk_a.740726$Vi5.16966327 at news1.calgary.shaw.ca...