Plotting points with DISLIN

Francis Barnhart francis at francisbarnhart.com
Fri Aug 1 10:10:01 EDT 2003

I think what you're looking for is the scatter plot command. The python
documentation is in PDF and I can't link to that, but here is the
general idea:

http://www.linmpi.mpg.de/dislin/kap16.html#section_2

Also, I *highly* recommend that you check out PyChart. I find it to be
much easier to use than DISLIN.

http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Yasushi_Saito/pychart