Does anybody has gnus score file for comp.lang.python?

Nick Vargish nav+posts at bandersnatch.org
Fri Aug 15 09:52:31 EDT 2003

Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> writes:

> I only have adaptive scoring, and don't know where gnus keeps that :-)

Should be in ~/News/SCORE/comp.lang.python.ADAPT

I don't have one crafted specifically for c.l.p and I don't especially
use adaptive scoring, or I would share mine here. (For a long time, I
was scoring Paul Rubin's posts down, since he puts a URL in his From:
header. :^)

Nick

--
#  sigmask  ||  0.2  ||  20030107  ||  public domain  ||  feed this to a python
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')