python quickie : retrace function steps?

Matt Smith s0199583 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Thu Aug 21 04:38:36 EDT 2003

hey,

just a short message to thank you both for your help, I love the way
this forum works :), I had a problem at work, posted it before I went
home for the evening now I come in munching on my bacon sandwhich and
discover I have solved the problem ;).....oh the python gods were
smiling on me.

Seriously though, thanks for the help, couldnt have worked this out on
my own, now going on to test both functions, but in the limited time
period I have (my student placement, which I am currently on, finishes
tomorrow :( ) i will see what i can manage....so enough time
wasting....onwards

cheers,
matt