Problem with py2exe and installer5b5_5

hellprout hellprout at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 03:17:33 EDT 2003

hi  ,
i want to use py2exe or installer5b5_5 with my python source

so no problem when i execute the source , but when i use installer or
py2exe to create an exe file on windows , i have some problems
when my program want to read a xml file i have an error

2.2.3 (#42, May 30 2003, 18:12:08) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "wxFrame1.pyc", line 287, in OnButton1Button
  File "EIM_xml.pyc", line 135, in main_xml
  File "EIM_xml.pyc", line 44, in construction_liste_xml
  File "xml\sax\__init__.pyc", line 33, in parse
  File "xml\sax\expatreader.pyc", line 86, in parse
  File "xml\sax\saxutils.pyc", line 250, in prepare_input_source
  File "ntpath.pyc", line 274, in isfile
LookupError: no codec search functions registered: can't find encoding

i don't know what is it , but i surch something and i did't find the
solution
if something have an idea , thanks a lot

charles