a twisted question

xam ma at Bell.com
Mon Aug 18 18:23:38 EDT 2003

Hi All,
I have got a bit of a complicated situation here:
I need to get buildBot (and hence twisted) running on RH 7.1, which
currently has python 1.5 installed. From browsing newsgroups it appears that
I cannot overwritte 1.5 due to some RH scripts relying on that version. So:
1) can twisted run on 1.5? I could not find this info in the docs.
2) if not, can it run on parallel-installed later version?
3) if so, could someone give me a hint on installing a parallel version?

thanks,
max.