ANN: BlackAdder V1.0.0

Gerhard Häring gh at ghaering.de
Mon Aug 25 03:32:01 EDT 2003

Will Stuyvesant wrote:
>>[BadJake]
>
> You usenet posting did look bad to me.  It looked like a mess:
> amateuristic.

Looked like a copy-and-paste from some web page into an ASCII editor to
me. Which of course doesn't make it any better.

> If you want to sell things, you should make even ascii-based postings
> look professionally.  And don't mention prices in this newsgroup,
> give a URI.

Furthermore, I'd excpect an email address with a connection to the
company that offers the product, something like
blackadder at thekompany.com, sales at thekompany.com or something like that.
Not some random BadJake with a completely different email address ;-)

-- Gerhard