Problem with mod_python and 4Suite

Alexandre Fayolle alf at fayauffre.org
Fri Aug 8 09:05:14 EDT 2003

Doug Farrell a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to build a demonstration website using mod_python and
> 4Suite to show how we could transform XML documents into HTML with
> XSLT. Here is a piece of code that causes it to blow up:
>
>             # import the xml/xslt stuff here
>             from xml.xslt.Processor import Processor

This actually imports the broken xslt engine in pyxml, and not 4suite's.
This engine is known not to work.

You want to import Ft.Xml.Xslt to use 4suite xslt engine in the 1.0
branch. You will also have to adapt your code to the new apis introduced
since 4suite 0.12, please see the documentation.

Try asking on the 4Suite mailing list (links to the list available from
http://4suite.org/)

--
Alexandre Fayolle
LOGILAB, Paris (France).