Brandon's personal style (was)

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Tue Aug 19 03:29:52 EDT 2003

David Eppstein wrote:

> Googling for that, it seems that the only other stuff you would lose
> by killfiling references containing that hostname would be his six-way
> crossposts to alt.atheism, alt.politics.bush, alt.fan.noam-chomsky,
> soc.culture.iraq, soc.culture.jewish, soc.culture.russian, and
> soc.history.war.misc... Some people are still saying he isn't a troll?

What are you talking about?  I've never initiated any such crosspost.  I
simply hit (R)eply Group because I, like most people, am too lazy to massage
newsgroup headers all day long.  Do I respond to trolls in political forums?
You bet your ass I do.  As far as I'm concerned, you've already accepted the
nature of the beast subscribing to such a forum.  Your job is to entertain
yourself, and spread something that's truth rather than complete bullshit.
I also don't spend a lot of time in such forums, it's an occasional
dalliance of mine.  If you're thorough and fair-minded in your analysis of
my posting habits, you'll discover that fact.

20% of the world is real.