Python should try to displace Java

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-benfinney-does-too.id.au
Wed Aug 13 01:15:58 EDT 2003

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:05:37 -0400, Christopher Blunck wrote:
> Best of luck Brandon - good post!!! :)

Seconded.  Though others argue the motivation behind Brandon making the
post, I found it to be quite thought-provoking and worth discussing on
its merits.  (As it happens, I didn't, because others already have done
better in this thread.)

--
 \       "The man who is denied the opportunity of taking decisions of |
  `\      importance begins to regard as important the decisions he is |