Python vs. C#

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Tue Aug 12 15:06:20 EDT 2003

Andrew Bennetts wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 02:27:26AM -0700, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
>>
>> Good to hear that some people understand what it means when
>> Microsoft puts 100% of the company behind something.  Remember, last
>> time around we got IE and Netscape vanished.
>
> When was that?
>
> I'm happily running Mozilla as my web browser, and have been for well
> over a year now.  I'm hardly alone in this.
>
> Sure, Netscape-the-company might be effectively dead,

Why do you bother to contradict me, if you're only going to make my point
for me?

> but I don't care about that.

I bet you don't care about the market share of that software either.
Basically, most c.l.p people would be happy if they held onto a 1% market
share as the rest of the world changes.

20% of the world is real.