What's better about Rattlesnakes than Pythons?

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Mon Aug 18 14:35:02 EDT 2003

Graham Fawcett wrote:

> Any snake born in Java will perform better than these two; at least
> that's what the Javanese snake-sellers tell me. What they don't tell
> you
> is that you'll have to spend ten times as long training the darn
> snake.

What, Java doesn't have mice?

> I hear that sea-snakes are pretty fast too. But be warned: if you
> point
> a sea-snake in an invalid direction, it may never come back. Also, be
> prepared to clean up the mouse carcasses yourself.

Nonsense.  The carcasses fall to the bottom of the ocean.  If your ocean is
big enough, it doesn't matter.  If your ocean is an inflatable kiddie
pool....

20% of the world is real.