Brandon's priorities, to your relief

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Tue Aug 19 05:12:27 EDT 2003

Ok, I've played the posting game until 2 am.  It was a good run instead of
playing something mindless like Diablo II again.  Thats said, I could have
finished "Childhood's End" instead.  Tangible today was 1 more Python
type-treatment.  To those of you who took my Ruby questions at face value,
and answered them perfunctorily, thanks!  I got the information I wanted and
the conclusions haven't surprised me.  To those who might still be game for
a little Troll Hunting, well, smooches, I missed you this time but my
killfile will still be there for you later.

Unsubscribing for now, to concentrate on marketing-python.

20% of the world is real.