My script is taking 12 hours+ any suggestions?

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Sat Aug 30 03:46:49 EDT 2003

Ideasman wrote:

> Its indenting for me- Netscape/Mozilla
>
> John Roth wrote:
>> Your script isn't indented properly in Outlook Express,
>> making it very difficult to read

It's apparently using tabs and therefore does not get displayed
as indented by many newsreaders, including Outlook Express
and KNode.  Therefore, it's nearly unreadable and it's unlikely
you'll get any help from users of such newsreaders, including me.

*ALWAYS* use spaces, NOT tabs, in any code you post.  This
is assuming that you care for the code you post to be read,
as is likely the case when you're asking for help about it.

Alex