My future Python IDE article

Peter Milliken peterm at resmed.com.au
Wed Aug 27 16:42:22 EDT 2003

Hi Lawrence,

I am the author of ELSE (one of the reasons I like using it with Emacs :-)).
You can find it at http://www.zipworld.com.au/~peterm (along with templates
for other languages). There is an extensive users guide at the site (but
since most people don't like documentation I would suggest that you browse
the section on Installation, the section on "Default Keybindings" and have a
look at the Tutorial section on using ELSE - these three sections that
should get you up an going)

If you need any assistance just drop me an email, I am more than happy to
provide support etc.

Peter

"Lawrence Oluyede" <raims at dot.com> wrote in message
news:87oeycrtvz.fsf at voodoo.fake...
> "Peter Milliken" <peterm at resmed.com.au> writes:
>
> > I use the same Emacs configuration with the addition of ELSE (with the
> > python code templates for easy code input) and PyMacs (for extending
Emacs