C++-sig problems ?

Wolfgang wl at flexis.de
Thu Aug 21 10:16:31 EDT 2003

Hello,

Jacek Generowicz wrote:
> Has anyone else experienced problems in submitting articles to the
> C++-sig?
Yes, I subscribed to C++ sig today, but until now received no
confirmation message.

> I've tried both via Gmane, and directly via mail, without success.
I read it on Gmame but since 19.08 there are no new messages.
I think the main mailing list server is down or something
is broken. (not with gmame, other mailinglist run without problems)

I hope the problem will be solved next time.

I have a problem and want to mail it to the c++ sig. <g>

bye by Wolfgang